Slip, Trip & Fall Accident Claim Process!

If you have suffered an injury due to a slip, trip or fall, you can make a claim. These accidents can occur anywhere. They may occur while walking over a pavement too. These accidents are one of the common types of accidents. A simple slip can also cause serious injuries such as backache, paralysis, broken bones and head injuries. Many of the slip and trip accidents also happen while working. This often happens due to poor health and safety regulations. Injury claims specialists can guide you to make a slip, trip, fall accident claim.

These types of injuries mostly occur in public places where there is water or oil spilled. It may also happen over slippery surface. Some of the injuries may also result on ice and snow. If you have suffered an injury on a slippery surface, you can make a claim. You can also make a claim if you have suffered an injury under any of the following circumstances:

o Slip trips and falls on uneven roads and pavements. They are usually the responsibility of the Local Council as it is their duty to maintain roads and pavements.

o Shops must also ensure that their floors are keep free from any spillage which could cause a slip or trip.

o Sports centres must ensure that customers are not prone too falls over slippery surfaces.

o Public and private places which include homes are the responsibility of the occupier which means they have a duty to ensure that any visitors are safe.

o Work places must also have adequate safety measures and ensure workers are not exposed to any falls and injuries.

Approaching an accident claims solicitor is a good idea to make a claim. These solicitors have abundant experience in handling claims cases. They have years of experience in handling claims cases. Seeking their guidance to make a claim can help get compensation fast. A claimant can also get information related to claims procedure by looking online.

Your claim will also be based on what caused your slip, trip or fall. If it was caused by a broken or uneven pavement in a public place, the local council will cover this type of compensation through a public liability insurance. Experienced solicitors will handle your case efficiently. You can certainly bank on their friendly and reliable advice.